Are you looking for ideas for a Christmas appetizer that will amaze your guests? Giorgio Guglielmetti has got you covered with a Christmas appetizer that is good and super easy to make! Here is the recipe for making super crispy fried cod bites with a garlic mayonnaise made only using a blender!
See all the recipe ingredients and method here.
Crispy fried codfish recipe | Christmas Appetizer
Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
Ingredients for 4 people
- Desalted Codfish 600 g
- Tempura Flour
- Panko Bread
- Sparkling water
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 210 ml
- Garlic 1 clove
- Egg 1
- Mustard 1 spoon
- White vinegar 15 ml
- Mix tempura flour with some sparkling water until you get a batter
- Spread panko bread in a bowl
- Cut out small cubes of codfish
- Dip the codfish in the batter and then bread it in the panko bread
- Prepare the aioli sauce by blending vinegar, mustard, a clove of garlic and an egg with a food processor.
- Add the oil in a drizzle until you get a mayonnaise
- Fry the codfish
Buy products from the recipe
November 29, 2021