Spanish Rubia Gallega
The Rubia Gallega is a type of cattle native to the Galicia region of Spain. This breed is well-known for its distinctive blonde coat and it is renowned for its exceptional flavor. The meat is known for its marbling, which adds to its succulence and rich flavor. The taste of Spanish beef is often described as intense with a slightly sweet, nutty flavor.
- Vacum Tenderloin Chain On 3 Kg 3 kgAED 966.00Pre-Order
- Rib Eye Dry Aged Rubia Gallega 2 kg 2 kgAED 898.90Pre-Order
- Rib-Eye 21 Days Dry-Aged Rubia 4 kg 4 kgAED 1,200.00Quick delivery
- Striploin Rubia Gallega 21 Days Kg 4 4 kg approx.AED 1,200.00Pre-Order
- Dry Aged Striploin Rubia Gallega 1 kgAED 567.00Not availableOut of stock