Artisanal Panettone "Together"
Our "Together" Panettone was born from the idea of combining the best raw materials selected by Longino & Cardenal and giving them to the master pastry chef Italo Vezzoli, winner of the "King of Panettone" award.
The panettone is made exclusively with a sourdough of 3 generations and is leavened for 36 hours, for an exceptionally light product for your Christmas time with family and friends.
This is an exclusive recipe for our customers, to honore the authentic Milanese tradition.
What are the excellent ingredients in our panettone?
- French butter made with raw milk whipped in wooden churns, as in the old days.
- Eggs from free-range hens with a round, firm yolk, the result of a diet rich in vitamins and carbohydrates.
- Marcona almonds, a very rare Spanish variety, moist, sweeter and softer than other types of almonds.
- Sultana raisins, candied orange and citron to add the natural taste of the fruit that are candied for 7 to 8 days, with only sugar and glucose syrup added.
- Natural Acacia honey in its most authentic form, with notes of jam and bourbon vanilla, with a sweet and silky texture.
Classic Artisan Panettone
Box with 1 kg panettone
Longino & Cardenal is a benchmark for high quality food. Through scouting aimed at excellence and innovation, it searches all over the world for rare and precious foods to bring to the tables of the best restaurants and hotels nationally and internationally, anticipating and dictating future gastronomic trends.
Ingredients: type 00 soft WHEAT flour, BUTTER, EGG yolk, sugar, natural yeast type (type 00 soft flour, water), Sultana raisins 10%, candied cubed orange peel 10% (sugar, orange peel 40%, glucose syrup), candied cubed citron peel (sugar, citron peel 40%, glucose syrup), acacia honey, cocoa butter, malted WHEAT flour, icing (sugar pieces, EGG white, ALMONDS, APRICOT KERNELS, corn starch). May contain PEANUTS, OTHER NUTS, SESAME SEEDS AND DERIVATIVES, SOYBEANS AND DERIVATIVES.
Storage method: store in a cool, dry place.
Average nutritional values per 100 g: energy 1941 kJ / 465 kcal, fat 27 g, of which saturated fatty acids 16 g, carbohydrates 48 g, of which sugars 23 g, proteins 6.8 g, salt 0.04 g.
Ingredients that contain allergens are highlighted in BOLD.
Product label: the specific information relating to the products may vary due to modifications made by the manufacturers, which could temporarily lead to a discrepancy between the information available on the website and the information displayed on the products delivered. We therefore invite you to double check the information found on the product label or on the package before consuming or using it.